Wednesday, September 7, 2011

grass that is blue


  take that chomp and stompers.
 Just kidding.
But I really don't like blue grass.

I went to the Festival with Creed and Scarlett, we didn't stay long. I wanted to puke.

He was too tore up to make it to 322.

I did the drums, bass, synth, guitar and vocals all on my lone on this.
It's sort of related to this dream I had last night.
Cindy (my first wife, Arizona and Trinity's mother) were going to fly out somewhere so we stayed at this house close to the airport so we could leave early the next day.
It was in a nieghborhood which reminds me of (or may have been) Buckhead.
We stayed at this suite of this old man.

It was like an 80-something floor high rise, family friend condo.
The kids were small and later showed up in the dream.
The building had this enormous water park built into it, spanning all the floors, from top to bottom, sorta like that place in the Bahamas.
The middle of the building was open air, and people would tube from the top to the bottom.

The old man was frightened then upset then delighted to find her and I in his flat.

He hadn't had visitors in years, although all the tenants knew him as the Colonel.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.