Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beach boys don't cry

Written, recorded and produced during the Fall of 2011 This album began on 9/15/11 after failing my first Apple cert exam. Reason = I'd much rather be making tracks. I don't think I'll ever find fulfillment in IT or any other industry quite like I do making and performing music - especially music I believe is vibrant and relevant to the times. G/F/F means: God gets all the credit. May He shine on these anthems, may He honored and forgive us (me) for our foolish ways. Family for their love and support. Friends for their help and encouragement. A breakdown of who did what, when and where listed per track. Yes, there already is hidden bonus material.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.