Saturday, May 8, 2010

my short time here

... ah and here is it, the title track from my short time here. Mixed down and inspired by the scene @auroracoffee in L5P (and their amazing iced coffee). Cool people, the people you see at all the right shows.

I ran into Rachel from rag-o-rama; she was having a pre-shift meal and I had to use the lav so I asked her to watch my mac and press play; tell me what she thinks.
When I came back her eyes were sparkling (more than usual), all smiles; she said she liked it and it was good.

You're turn; click play below then download it and drive slowly through the neighborhood, or put on your NB's run fast and hard (your pick). Either way, enjoy the spring/summer transition with these choice morsels.




my short time here

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.