Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GUIDE TO 85 Lives Vol. 3

This is the third and probably finally guide to 85 Lives; in part because it hasn't been 85 Lives in awhile, it's 85Lives, and the gap is mystically significant.

Also in part is that this content, simply hasn't yet to recognized to its fullness by many, which doesn't take away from its significance, particularly to it's creator, but; well maybe I'm just not that good. I mean, I love what I do and all, but poplar acceptance is an understood gauge of excellence.

"cream rises to the top" - BK.

At any rate, distinctly original content which I produce, am involved in or whathaveyou, will be posted here (note: everything on this site was created by Edward Lund; I simply haven't met any other creators to partner with).

however; I do have to take some time to study for my Apple support cert (day-job bs) so there may be periods of seemingly nothingness; I doubt you will notice.

Regarding the whole "GUIDE TO" thing, jump in check it out. I try to highlight scarrzz; using it as a filter for the overly experimental and the cream.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.