Friday, March 8, 2024

Blessed is the man that heareth me

Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.


Proverbs 8:34
King James Bible



Bonjour,

Jesus es el Señor.


I got my fresh fade this morning, cafe y banana et CORE POWER 26g de breakfast, it's 8:37 AM EDT on the 8th - let's go!



Album FIN by 11:02 AM.

Of course - the Chief Cornerstone track is the featured track (but the whole album made it to SoundCloud)!


Hopefully we'll be able to get some futbol evening before the rain.


God is faithful.

Enjoy your weekend.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.