Tuesday, January 9, 2024

do I hate

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 8:15 
King James Bible


Hola,

Jesus ist der Herr.

It's 7:10 AM EDT on the 8th of January, she went to take care of her parents perro while they are still in the hospital, the lad is still asleep 

That verse, I read it just now in the kitchen and it almost unlocked my self imposed ban on futbol with the lad till Feb 15 if it weren't for:


When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

Ecclesiastes 5:4-6

King James Bible


That makes it binding since I was so upset that I made it a vow. Woe is me! But that's fine, he's we're not enroute to be pro, not with pros having to wear sports bras under their jerseys and being bought and sold, no thanks. 

37 days may be enough for me to get over ball all together, although it is a good soul winning outlet.

I could still go to the pitch and try to play pick up, if they don't swear, all that swearing and cursing and I start to wonder what am I doing there? We'll see - let's get to work!

pay that which thou hast vowed.


It's settled, no ball till Feb 15. Perhaps he will give it back to us better than before. 

We've been playing minimum 3 times a week since just before the Covid-19 lockdowns of 2020. This is nail biting stuff for me.



God is faithful.

Album FIN by 11:13 AM.

Praise ye the LORD.





No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.