Sunday, December 10, 2023

and be at rest.

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.


Psalm 55:6
King James Bible


Bonjour,

Jesus es el Señor.

It's now 8:47 AM EDT on the 7th of December 2023. It got in the 20's ℉ last night, garlic and kale are laying down, but I am sure the Lord will sustain me.


As I am in bounce back for track 1, the garlic on the felt bags on the sidewalk are now sunkist and perky. It's 9:39 AM.







It's now 11:24 and this chunky bit of lo-fi is FIN; enjoy your weekend.



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.