Tuesday, September 5, 2023

no me abandones

Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.



Psalm 71:18
King James Bible


Buongiorno

הושענא לבן דוד

I am about to beginning making new tracks this morning with my new 6th generation iPad; my 2nd gen gave up the ghost this weekend and Noah used an amazon gift card he received last Christmas to contribute to his mother and they have blessed me, God is so very good to me.

Salmo 71 in 3 parts with 3 instrumentals, all new everything (of course).



Album FIN by 11:10 AM; now to cut some ivy for her and also some grass.



Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.