Friday, June 9, 2023

argile du crachat

When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,


John 9:6 King James Bible


Hola,

Chào buổi sáng!


I am beginning this album at 10:19 AM EDT on the 7th of June 2023.
About the cover/title verse:

I try to match the cover art with a topical verse that matches the day.
This is being scheduled for release on the 9th and I was already in John 8 from sessions with Noah yesterday, so I went to John 9, looked at verse 6 and viola, I have something quite apothecarial being applied to the face near the eyes (will it cover the eyes?) but of a woman.

But as you know in these perilous times, there is are quite a lot of soft dudes so, there is a loose affiliation.

This method, I have been using for years, it helps me with this rigorous production schedule I have yoked upon myself.

Of course when something blows up I will probably take some time off and redo the entire studio and you may see less releases and perhaps more refined releases.

As it stands the refinement is coming from shear dilligence.
But I digress, more details later.





That's the free single. Lunch time. It's now 1:37 PM EDT. Album FIN.



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.