Tuesday, April 18, 2023

הוא נימק

And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.



Acts 18:4
King James Version




Hola,

Jesus ist der Herr.

I am beginning this album at 9:31 AM EDT on the 16th morning in April 2023, thankful to the Lord for his mercy toward me.


I had a bunch of unused beats on deck so I reworked some and hear this 12 track beat tape; 


It is the single. JAH is my provider.


Album FIN.  It's 11:14 AM, same day.



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.