Sunday, January 29, 2023

my portion for ever

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.



Psalm 73:25-26
King James Version



הושענא לגבוה
And did production for this album really kick off at 12:53 PM on the 26th of January 2023 after being in the studio for hours, or was just this blog post initiated?!

Or did I actually sit down at 8:15 in the morning wearing City blue the following day to make some noise?


Finally getting on the ball at 10:07 AM EDT on the 27th of January 2023.

It's getting harder to be motivated lately; clearly I am not doing this for the money


This is the entirety of the 73 Psalm, with an instrumental tucked in between each piece and - just listen for yourself.

Album FIN by 11:30 totally famished.



Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.