Tuesday, December 13, 2022

לשמוח ולשמוח

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


Psalm 118:24 King James Bible



Osanna nell'alto dei cieli
This album was begun at 8:44 AM EDT the 12th day of the 12th month of the 2022th year of Christ Jesus the LORD.

A crisp morning indeed.

I ended up going for run before getting to far in this and I'm so glad I did. I needed to get out in the crisp air and lo and behold he brought blue skies and sunshine! The Lord is good to me.

It is now 11:59 AM, let's do this!

Album FIN by 1:20 PM, no singles yet - I gotta eat!

Praise ye the LORD.



No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.