Sunday, November 20, 2022

שעווה קר

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.


Matthew 24:12 King James Bible


ホサナからダビデの息子へ
A beat tape. This is all new stuff.
Production began at 6:03 PM EDT on the 17th of November 2022.
They say it'll get io the 20's tonight.

Production picked back up the following morning at 8:43 AM EDT albeit with spotty uploading due to massive isp ifrascture changes (aka downtime, offline); that began at 9:48 that morning.... and of course all my mastering wares all require internet connectivity, I am at a last result - my ears as quality control gasp!
LOL.

God is merciful. I'll make some more tracks and go for a run when in the blistering early winter sunshine - check ya later!

It's now 11:01 same morning, the 18th of November 2022; in the EDT - I've got 14 tracks that just need to be arranged harmonically and selections to be made as to which 7 will make it to the beat tape (or are we now at 12 per beat tape?!).

I'm going for a run, perhaps we'll be online when I return. The styles range from silky R&B to strait up krautrock and Japanese psyche.


Back online by 2:24 PM; it's gonna be 12 tracks and I've got 9 that I like so far.

It's now 3:27 PM; Album is FIN, check the single.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.