Wednesday, August 31, 2022

meat for you

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Genesis 9:3 King James Bible



הושענא לבן דוד
This 12 track beat tape began at 1:30 PM on the 26th of August 2022; I know during the blog post for montando I stated that album would the last album made in August of 2022 but I seen a hole in my post scheduler and the lad has a bit of an injury so no footy and it's currently too hot to run so why not work more?!


This album is now FIN; all spare parts stuff; mostly that arcade candy that I gotta ween off.

It's now 2:26 PM EDT same day.


Praise ye the LORD.




No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.