Tuesday, July 19, 2022

castigá-los

 When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.

Hosea 7:12
King James Bible



Jesus es el Señor.
This beat tape entered into curation at 9:37 AM on the 3rd of July 2022; er more like 2:39 PM... the lad came into studio just after I sat down and wanted to get some futbol.

Album online by 3:42 PM EDT; it's still the 3rd of July.

Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.