Sunday, April 24, 2022

halkyň nury üçin

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.



Isaiah 51:4
King James Bible



הושענא לבן דוד
This set was begun after the morning run; mixing the schedule up a bit.
It's currently 12:12 PM EDT on the 21st of April, 2022.

This set was completed and online by 1:45 PM same day; the 51st chapter of Isaiah in 3 parts - despite the instability of this comcastic internet.

But I wasn't able to click save for you future listener till 1:50 PM.
LOL.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.