Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Phantasie

 

 I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee.

 Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, our fathers, keep this for ever in the imagination of the thoughts of the heart of thy people, and prepare their heart unto thee:

 And give unto Solomon my son a perfect heart, to keep thy commandments, thy testimonies, and thy statutes, and to do all these things, and to build the palace, for the which I have made provision.



1 Chronicles 29:17-19 King James Version



Бог вірний
This set was begun on the 25th of March, 2021 way earlier than 9:52AM EDT; but alas that is the time as of this typing.

So imagination in Deutsch is Phantasie?! Interesting. Up till now I thought imagination was not a good word because of it's association with evil in the King James Bible but now I am understanding perhaps its neutral; subject unto the soul of man? Let's see what the scripture saith; and of course I will include lots of groovy lo-fi joyful noise musical minstrels as a backdrop. 

This is the first in a series.

It's now 1:58PM EDT, still on the 25th; the rain is coming in sheets, enjoy the goodness.

Praise ye the LORD.

Jesus is Lord.

 

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.