Monday, December 28, 2020

eu sou o que sou

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.


1 Corinthians 15:10 King James Version



Dios es fiel
This beat tape was made with more attention to detail than autozone piloting than usual.
It was completed at the aloe soothed the burn out of my hand after breakfast on the 28th day of the last month of the dreadful year of 2020 at 1313hrs - yet it sounds anything but dreadful to ears that can hear.

Meditative lo-fi.

Praise ye the LORD.

Jesus is Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.