Tuesday, September 15, 2020

львы на него

For the waters of Dimon shall be full of blood: for I will bring more upon Dimon, lions upon him that escapeth of Moab, and upon the remnant of the land.


Isaiah 15:9 King James Version



Jainkoa leiala da.
God is so faithful to me. Truly he has given me my heart's desire; I spent so much attention on lofi in the 90's having wanted to be a sonic youth in the late 80's; but it wasn't to be.
Why?
Because I was in the Lord's hand. 
And now when I embrace the Word of my God, guess what - that good kind of Lo-Fi.

Completed at 1120 on 150920.

Praise ye the LORD.

Jesus is Lord.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.