Friday, October 11, 2019

nhưng ý muốn của Cha đã gửi cho tôi.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:28-30 King James Bible



Dieu est fidèle.
This bit of lo-fi trip hop was completed at 0952 on 111019, just before the 3rd 7 mile morning run of the week.

This has a Psalm and 2 chunks of the Gospel of John embedded.

Meditate on the Word with me this weekend.

Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.