Friday, September 13, 2019

No ho sabeu?

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:27 King James Bible



Бог верен.
Did things a bit different this morning; completing my 3rd 7 mile run this week before the day's sessions in studio.

This has hybrid sounds from 5 years ago to 5 days ago; lo-fi Psalms and the 9th chapter of 1 Corinthians, completed at 1207 on the 13th day of the 9th month of the 2019th year of JESUS.

Enjoy your weekend.
Read the bible to your family and self aloud - King James only for native English speakers; burn all other versions.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.