Tuesday, March 19, 2019

peor que

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 5:8 King James Bible


God is faithful.
Production completed on this set in intense PTSD missing my firstborn son, but he can't live with me if I don't have any bread besides the bible and beats.

I hate my life. 
It's now 10:58 AM EDT on the 19th of March, 2019. 
*editorial interjection: All is well as of 1836; we spoke and charity is alive and well between this father and his firstborn. God is ever faithful.
I'm gonna leave that emotional samsonite leakage above here because I rarely get that personal, so there ya go.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.