Wednesday, February 6, 2019

una flor desapareixent

Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

Isaiah 28:1 King James Bible



God is faithful.
This lo-fi dissertation on the 28th chapter of Isaiah was completed at 1027 on 280119 after loosing so much sleep with terror in the night over the thrashing I have sowed and reaped many thanks to alcohol.

I am sober now, thanks be to God. 
I wonder how of my forefathers generations have destroyed themselves with strong drink? I pray my sons can keep themselves from that self abuse.

Keep away from the bottle my dear listeners.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.