Sunday, January 17, 2021

Et j'ai donné mon coeur à savoir

And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Ecclesiastes 1:17 King James Bible


Praise ye the LORD.
This set was completed this afternoon at 1313 after a nice 8miler in my new pair of #silenthunter NB's. God is faithful.

Lots of very lo-fi soulful aboriginal sounds here mates; 3 Psalms.

Praise ye the LORD.


Good morning repost fans!
Coming to you live and direct from east cobb at 6 till 9AM EDT on the 17th morning of the 21st day, setting up the studio for a fresh batch of feeble folk!

This stuff requires so much tlc - thanks be to God I have a backlog of material to refresh your spirit with. 

This repost was first published on 1/17/19 at 6:29PM EDT. It was enjoyed 52 times by y'all - so I am sure it will be a blast from the past!

Enjoy my good friends, enjoy.

Jesus is Lord.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.