Wednesday, December 12, 2018

et dans ce temps

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
 
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
 
Joel 3:1-2 King James Bible

God is faithful.
Even while the waiting seems to be endless, I know he is present with me, waiting with me, enduring the tension, the nail biting, the repetition, take after take, edit after edit.
It's now 1315 on the 10th of December.

Praise ye the LORD. 

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.