Wednesday, November 28, 2018

לציית למצוות

A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:

And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy 11:27-28 King James Bible


God is faithful.

I think I've hung up my boots and trainers for the winter, just not into running in the 30's - which is a good thing, I've been focusing even more on my work; playing increasingly skillfully, reaching for the prize, keeping the focus on obeying him, stripping away the scales.

I'm convinced my purpose for breathing is to praise the Lord.

Praise ye the LORD.

This set was completed at 1251 on the 27th.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.