Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

 
Isaiah 9:7 King James Version


God is faithful.

Here I go, pushing the envelope, gain and attack.
Track 1 needs a disclaimer: *NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

And now after just under 6 years of doing this full time, time to see if home depot will hire me.

I want:
By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.

Not:
The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

I know the just shall live by faith. So perhaps it's time to hang it up; perhaps all this work is wood, hay and stubble.
Perhaps I'm really just an unemployed infidel; and all this amounts to internet noise.

I've been applying the whole time.
I'm sober and fit, have an up to date resume, a bachelor's degree, am willing to shave my beard, I keep my scarred up arms covered, and access to reliable transpo - and I'm willing to work for next to nothing as far as pay goes.

So what's up?

No complaints; just continue to wait on the Lord.
We can't all be Pastor Anderson.

Perhaps we are on a spinning ball hurling around the galaxy; circling the sun in a ever expanding galaxy (narrator slaps himself in the face).

Not likely.

Wait I say on the LORD.
 

credits


released March 7, 2018

Praise the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.