Sunday, February 21, 2021

قبر

Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

John 20:2 King James Version



God is faithful.

قبر is sort of an abstract piece; been going thru a lot lately. 
No worries, God is faithful; just gotta hang on for better days.
And still, his grace is sufficient; I have all I need. 
I am grateful for what I have.

Maybe one day I'll have able to make more memories with people close to my heart but far from my eyes.

This is a repost. 
This was first posted on the 20th of February 2018 at 6:19 PM EDT while clearing mourning over my children stolen from me in 2007.

It's now 9:16AM EDT on the 21th of February 2021 - I still miss them, I am not past feeling for them but now they are not children but young adults. 
This received 11 views when first posted. 
Jesus is Lord. 

Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.