Monday, October 17, 2022

smitten

They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me.

Job 16:10 King James Version



Jesus ist der Herr.

Rise and shine, God is faithful!

Much thanks to Joanna and Noah and you the listeners for your support - total thanks and glory to the Lord, King Jesus; the saviour.

This album was first blogged back on the 17th of October 2017 at 8:56 AM and it's now the 17th of October 2022 at 9:38 AM EDT; I am still in the same exact place I was then but I am not the same person I was then, all these years of making tracks with the Word, God is faithful.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:2 KJB

This got 7 views to date, it's this mornings late post.

Praise ye the LORD.



No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.