Monday, September 11, 2017

John the Baptist

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 King James Version


Praise the LORD.

For the family as they sleep and you my friends; as you weep.


Cover-art is an unauthorized edit of an insta @qpeeps piece.
*Proceeds go to Hurricane Harvey victims
**Editor/Producer note: So while I was producing Zeit und Zufall (the former title of this album), I produced the initial (total hit in my opinion; I boast in the word) John the Baptist - and man oh man did I realize how awesome he was/is - and perhaps why baptist is the denom to be... anyways; LISTEN! 

God is faithful.




No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.