Sunday, March 26, 2017

Burn Residency 2017 - DJKJV

... I'm done with this. I've listened to it twice; I'm sharing it with you here just for posterity.

All other plays are not mine;I've posted it to many of the big social networks I participate with.  

The results are with the Lord. Praise the LORD.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Psalm 75:6-7 King James Version

These mixes are my attempts to fulfill:

And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Luke 16:9King James Version



No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.