Wednesday, March 11, 2015

update


BREAKING NEWS (lol):

I'm almost completed transcribing the old testament into music (obviously mostly DJ music as of lately, as it's easier to get consistently unique results) but am running into some life questions.  


23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Amos 5 KJV

  (ugh, ever get the feeling you're not the only one using your computer?!)


  

Anyways, portions like this almost made me abort this work. It's like Jesus wants us to sit in silence and just mourn till his return, don't make me cite all the mourning is better than laughter type verses - yet the word is flawless, this I know and believe with all my heart. 

So I take the rebuke, am thankful and keep going. It's impossible for me to know why he is mad at me daily I am just certain he is since I get more and more poor and withdrawn, with every song.  Some of these jams are so on point and excellent and even begin to produce buzz, but then seem to fizz out, having never got more than a handful of plays and likes. 


I started going full time putting the word to music after loosing my job during the summer of 2012; and have not broke even since however



Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
Ps 54:4 KJV

Anyways, there is no point I am trying to make here, I must press on. I may loose my studio at the end of the month and, unless Jesus moves will be homeless or dead - both of which I am worthy of for all the wicked and sinful things that I have said and done, however, he may choose to have mercy on me and help me. I am too old to be your roommate. 

It's make it or break it for real.




No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.