Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11th, 2014 aka all in a day's work

Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.




So much frustration, y'all aren't buying it but it sounds great but so now I have to go to cubicle? 

So much poetic justice in that? 

Liberated from the cube to make great strides in producing this music, only to have to go back and spend my hours paying my bills?! 

I shall have to rejoice and savior this time and remember these works and the long afternoons spent in the spirit.
 

 But wait - there's more!



These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.







It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.





That's it.. the 11th of June 2014 is a wrap. Will this work pay the bills and enable me to continue delving deeper into the kjv/cloud rap that I make? 

Only God knows. 

I certainly hope so. I dread the loss of time wasted getting a paycheck in a office:/ 

Cheers mates, thanks for listening; be inspired by the Word as I am. Sleep well, trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understanding!

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.