Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ngenting har verdi når du er forbannet

Job 3:9-18

King James Version (KJV)
Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:
10 Because it shut not up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.
11 Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?
12 Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck?
13 For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest,
14 With kings and counsellors of the earth, which build desolate places for themselves;
15 Or with princes that had gold, who filled their houses with silver:
16 Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.
17 There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.
18 There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor.























Dude! Jeg gjør EDM nå, og jeg har et pass og ville elske å spille på festen! Hit me up på Skype / Twitter: 85lives
Cheers!
Edward Lund
roleatl.tumblr.com




Cheers! 

Many thanks to: 
AZYMUTH 
Breakbot 
Disclosure 
ibizaradio 
Massive Attack 
Mr. Flash 
Mr. Ozio 
Ratatat 
Röyksopp 
Siriusmo



All praise to Yahweh Shammah

With love to my family and friends; that means you (especially if you're a h8tr!)

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.