Friday, October 12, 2012

Precisely

Ok, I know there are standing issues with blogger's search; I've had repeated issues finding legacy content, but in this case, I think the album from mid September; Precisely, I think I just didn't like it that much back then.

Love it today!
Precisely
In retrospect, I think this is when Alan and I had yet another falling out, and contains Einstein  from our last session together.

I woke up this morning and invited him over for a Friday night session, someone has to bury the hatchet. My God calls me to love my neighbor.

After I got his confirmation text, I drop Noah to school in my Benz (which still needs love, some sort of coolant leak, over heats too fast - and I just got a new radiator installed!), anyways. I found Potent and then the other jams - realized how much I dig this, couldn't find it on the blog and whala, here you go!

This is also one of the first times I used the whole, use your #IG friends photos as cover work concept. The concept is that if I use a friends artwork, they may check out the music, like it tell there friends, organize a show, buy tons of online copies, etc.

Photo by @tineemami

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.