Saturday, March 10, 2012

Panthéon






From the EMC 3812 session at 322 on 3/8/12
Produced on 3/9/12 at 322
Production title, EMC 3812 Panthéon

lyrics

I see you there
I want to there
I am very
experienced
I'm a man
you can teach you
much
And you
Just a girl I see
on the interwebs
just you and me
you can teach me
so much love
We
could start a family
above

all the hate in this world
the hardships and the stress

Yes I must profess I believe in His righteous



Glory to God

credits

from MASTER LEVEL, released 07 July 2012
God
Family
Friends



featuring:

Alan Hewitt on the 322 house kit
Creed Sewell and eventide guitar effects and his strat thru the house reverb tank
Edward Lund on bass, synth, vocals and production

tags

license

all rights reserved

feed

 feeds for this albumthis artist


For Amandine Martins 

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.