Sunday, July 1, 2012

Locals only!

What a great day, total great yield!


Psalm 4

For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm of David.


   [a]1 Answer me when I call to you,
   my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
   have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
 2 How long will you men turn my glory into shame?
   How long will you love delusions and seek false gods[b]?[c]
3 Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself;
   the LORD hears when I call to him.
 4 Tremble and[d] do not sin;
   when you are on your beds,
   search your hearts and be silent.
5 Offer the sacrifices of the righteous
   and trust in the LORD.
 6 Many, LORD, are asking, “Who will bring us prosperity?”
   Let the light of your face shine on us.
7 Fill my heart with joy
   when their grain and new wine abound.
 8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
   for you alone, LORD,
   make me dwell in safety.



Psalms 4 set to a radical music score (after all it was written "For the director of music. With stringed instruments").
I like using scripture for lyrics, since I believe these are eternal words, perhaps setting them to my music will make my music out live me.
From 322 on 2/4/12
Produced as: 2412 - Locals only (FIN!)
CTK-611 on drums
71' Twin on guitar
Ampeg B2 on bass
Ultranova on synth 


From 

Hola



All glory to God!

First posted on 2/4/12 6:21 PM, bumped up on 7/3/12 - love this!

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.