Monday, December 12, 2011

this is how we do it (part 2)

... in this howto I'll show how my typical mixes work.
So far this one is titled bitter winter.
I rarely directly state source in title (or this would be Cruel Summer role remix)... this is because of several reasons:
  1. I'm too small for anyone to notice 
  2. I don't give a fuck 
  3. I'm too small for anyone to notice 
  4. I like being mysterious and shit. 

Sorry for all the explicits, I'm really bummed right now.

My working poor reality is not working and I'm sober and have probably been logged out for too lunch too long.

Enjoy the hypnotic sadness.
57/365

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.