Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shredder


From 322
Thanksgiving 2011

ALL glory to God
lyrics
Amazing things are happening now that I trust God.

Sometimes I feel I'm breathing I pray to a god I don't believe in 
There is only one true God 
I'm hearing him in your song.credits
from LOSERS, released 01 December 1996
princessselsada (from LA) on vocals (the relationships one could have!)

Creed on latin percussion and trap kit w/tamberino

Edward on conduction of advanced rhythm circuitry and divine illumination based synth, lyric visuals (you can read, yes?) and production.


Shredder







 Shredder by @85lives

1 comment:

Elsda said...

:))) this is so cool ! i love the sound and the feel, thank you!

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.