Tuesday, August 16, 2011

to humans belong the plans of the heart

My neighbor Dan is a very cool guy. He's in a heavy metal band that tours (Sons of Tonatiuh), but has little internet presence. I don't yet tour but have an internet presence.
He stopped by 322 on 8/13/11 and got behind the trapkit and I strapped on the jazzmaster and tracks were born.

We have a lot of similar life experiences and can talk for hours.
I end up jibber jabbering and he's a great listener.

Secretly I think I sort of inspire him, but I do have that affect.

I'd like to work with him more, even produce his band, and do shows together.
Remain Forever.

I'm really happy about this track. I have some ancient lyrics to apply but I just wanted to get the instrumentation up to send him a link.

I hope you enjoy it as well.





May the living God be with you and guide you.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.