Thursday, May 26, 2011

top dollar/wild rose

Some of the material recorded with Alan and Creed will be found on this new collection; top dollar/wild rose, this collection's objective is hereby stated to pop songs about travel; both of which I can never seem to have my fill of.

The emphasis on pop songs rather than experimental forms. My love of interesting is being chastised by the focus on pop, as in popular.

Hold your breathe.



There may be a gap as I have to get my ACMT out of the way for my day job. Cheers.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.