Friday, January 21, 2011

pregnant

... there was something I was going to tell you but it just slipped out.
pregnant
pregnant

download

... oh, here it is, I'm going to only record as role until I can really see continuity and stability with the other "line-ups". It's silly to chase others around, hear the excuses, go thru the ups and downs.

Not when it sounds actually better alone.

... and of course, when that time comes, I could be able to hire them if I haven't found faithful disciples.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.