Friday, December 17, 2010

revolution

revolution

revolution
download

I really am warming up to going soundcloud pro; but that's just more cost. Bandcamp (thank God) is free, whereas mediafire/picnik/flickr total over just at/over $100USD annually.

However sound cloud offer stats and another way to (dare I say it) "sell". Plus if my pirated pukekos flash player breaks, I have a paid fo solution.

But I already mentioned that.

Tme to wrap some presents, clean up a bit and pick up me lambs. God Bless.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.