Saturday, June 19, 2010

amyguinevere and blonde


I still have a chance. It's only 1:22:25am

The three young ladies I met briefly on the righteous room deck were very inviting. It was more than my need/want for adventure.

I opted against it; because I knew the problems it could bring. But I was/am up for it.

Of course the reality of the situation could be vastly different than the fantasy.
If there wasn't a cover to get into the Highland Ballroom, I would have went for it, even just for a moment.

The 5$ cover was my way out.

But my God, wouldn't it be nice to have that fulfillment against the victory, the passion.

I have a good situation now, and I'm doing good not to rock it (although these words could be considered "rocking" it) the fact of the manner is I'm a bit older and wiser and more calculated. Foolishness is not a positive adjective.
amyguinevere and blonde

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.