Monday, June 1, 2009

531



531

descargar



I really should be in the shower getting ready for monday morning. I do have to be at my desk in an hour. I really shouldn't be listening to B-Boy Bouillabaisse thump with the porch door open and black beans and chicken cooking in the kitchen. It's not like I got money in the bank and could still get high.

Nah, feels/seems more like I'm one of the anonymous creatives, we fill our corner of the world with music and art but getting it to the other regions, even with the net? Gotta find a way to travel and spread the word thru song.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.