Monday, May 11, 2009

cantstop




Earlier this evening I seen Calvin Johnson at Vacation and I seen Ian Svenonius hitting on girls (and making progress) 15 years his jr. Why? Because they were recognized. They had already accomplished some form of success and notoriety. I have not, or rather; yet to. I go to the shows, shops and cafes, and I am quite recognizable and relatively known; but still not for my creative merit yet; as I'd like.

No, for that I am still infantile, fledgling, new born, perhaps even still born if I wish to take a negative stance to my status.

But I do not. I will not blame my God or whine in disappointment and depression. My goal and aim is true. I know what I want to do and I may be the last splash, but I this will be the best one yet, you watch; to the Glory of my God.

I just cantstop

אני לא יחדלו כי אני יודע כמו מי התקשר אלי ואני יצליחו כאשר הוא זמנו בשבילי לעשות זאת.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.